Omnia Oven - Stove Top CookingRegular price £39.99 Save £-39.99
The Omnia stove top oven allows you cook and bake on the move whilst travelling in a campervan, on camping trips or in a boat. It is a stove top portable oven that can be used on almost any hob apart from glass ceramic hobs and induction.
How does the Omnia Oven Work?
The Omnia is made up of 3 parts (base, baking container and lid) and when placed on a heat source it generates heat in both the top and bottom of the container. This is due to the unique circular design which works in 2 ways:
- The heat on the base spreads heat along the bottom which cooks the bottom and side of the food.
- The hole in the middle forces heat upwards to the top of the container which then cooks the top of the food.
What can you Cook in an Omnia Oven?
You can cook almost anything in an Omnia Stove top oven that you would in a conventional oven. From full blown roast dinners to delicate cake bakes- anything is possible!
To see some of our Omnia Oven creations take a look at our blog showcasing 5 easy cake bakes.
Please note photos for illustration purposes only, gas stove is not included.
- Contents: 2 litres.
- Dimensions (W x H): 250 x 140 mm.
- Weight: 500 g.
- Gross weight: 812 g.
Orders over £50 - FREE SHIPPING (UK mainland)
Orders up to £49.99:
- Royal Mail 2nd class - £3.99 (UK mainland)
- Royal Mail 1st class - £4.99 (UK mainland)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas.
Need some Omnia Oven recipe inspiration? Check out the Omnia Oven recipe book here.
Omnia Oven UK Shop
We also stock accessories for the Omnia in our Omnia Oven UK Shop including silicone liners, a muffin ring and a baking rack. We also offer Omnia sets which offer great value for money if you want to buy a few products together.
Browse our Omnia Oven Shop here.