How links are chosen for Brown Bird & Co Online
Brown Bird & Co includes links to both internal website pages and external websites. We select links that are relevant to the content they are linking from and are suitable for the likely audience.
These links are included for a number of reasons, including:
- for further relevant information or other key source material
- for background information
- for useful practical information
- for entertainment or enjoyment
- for further informed comment
We link to sites purely on editorial merit. These will most often be free to access, but users may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe before viewing content.
Links to external websites
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, Brown Bird & Co is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- Brown Bird & Co does not produce them or maintain/update them
- Brown Bird & Co cannot change them
- they can be changed without Brown Bird & Co's knowledge
Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases and affiliate links.
Links to user generated material
Some of the content we link to on both Brown Bird & Co sites and external ones is generated by members of the public (message boards and photo-sharing sites for example). The views expressed are those of the public. If you consider this content to be in breach of the house rules as indicated on the website, please alert the moderators or site owners on the sites where the material appears.