Aeropress Go Travel Coffee MakerRegular price £29.99 Save £-29.99
It has all the amazing benefits of the original Aeropress but is smaller, lighter and has a drinking mug attached that doubles up as a carrying case. When you are travelling light or in a small space like a campervan you need stackable items - the Aeropress Go has been ingeniously engineered to ensure that everything fits inside the mug.
The beauty of it's compactness also means you can slip it in your bag and it can also be used at work - multifunctional - that's what we all need!
Why is the Aeropress the Best Travel Coffee Maker?
1. Smooth & Delicious Coffee -The rapid brewing AeroPress Go makes smooth, delicious coffee and avoids bitterness and high acidity created by the long steep time required by a French Press. Plus, the AeroPress Microfilter Paper eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds.
2. Lightweight & small - It's Lightweight and small fitting perfectly into a campervan draw, rucksack or even a work bag!
3. Quick and easy - The Aeropress go makes 1 to 3 cups of American style coffee per plunge in under a minute.
4. Multifunctional - Unlike a French press the Aeropress Go can brew espresso style coffee for lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based brinks. You can also use it to cold brew over some ice with milk.
5. Professional Coffee everywhere! The compactness and smart design means you have everything you need in a small package (scoop, stirrer, filter papers & filter) which all fit inside the mug. Packed down the Aeropress go measures 5.3" x 3.9" x 3.9".
How Does an Aeropress Work?
1. Plus plunger out of chamber
2. Put filter in filter cap
3. Twist filter cap onto chamber
4. Stand chamber on the mug and put one rounded scoop of coffee grind in the chamber
5. Shake to level coffee
6. Add water to level 1 on the chamber (80 degrees for hot breewing, room temperature for cold brew)
7. Stir for 10 seconds for hot brew, 1 minute for cold brew
8. Insert plunger and place over mug. Press gently, pausing when you feel resistance once the plunger reaches the grounds.
9. Remove filter cap and push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse seal.
10. To make different coffees follow these instructions:
Espresso style: Drink as it
American coffee: Add water to fill a 237ml mug
Latte: Add milk to make 237ml latte
Cold brew: Add tap or ice water to make a 237ml mug
Aeropress Go Vs Original Aeropress
Worried you will get less coffee because the Aeropress Go is smaller? Think again!
The Aeropress Go still gives you 8 oz (237ml) of coffee vs 10 oz (296ml) from the Original Aeropress - considering the size difference thats nothing! Also the Aeropress Go weighs 160g vs 230g....we all know if we are camping that extra bit of weight can make all the difference!
Dimensions: 13.46cm x 9.4cm x 9.4cm
Weight: 160 grams
Material: Polypropylene Plastic
Need an Aeropress Coffee Grinder?
We also stock the Rhino compact coffee grinder which has a specific Aeropress attachment so you can grind straight into the Aeropress.