Coniston is our 4th campervan build and we bought her in April 2021 just after lockdown restrictions had eased. We bought her from a great dealer in Derby who had her straight from ATS who we could tell had looked after her well.
Coniston has allowed us to experiment with colour a bit more and try some new copper designs such as a brighter and more industrial looking ceiling light. We also developed a jointless cooper tap by using a pipe bender which has kept it simpler and less likely to ever get damaged or leak.
We also included more oak sections to create a country cottage feel including a pippy oak fronted pull out table, oak fronted bed and oak bed end.
Vehicle: Mercedes Sprinter 313
Wheelbase: Medium wheel base
Payload following conversion: 800kg
- 12 months mechanical warranty
- Full Service History
- Rear parking sensors
- 2 keys
- Electric windows
- 3 x belted seats
- High Roof
- Central locking
- Full bulkhead with window
- Gas Safety Certificate included
- Unladen Weight - 2700 KG (Payload 800kg) complete with weighbridge certificate
- Clean and tidy cab professionally valeted.
- Her bodywork is generally in good condition but does have a couple of dents and scratches that you would expect to see on a van of her age. She has been fully valeted with Autoglym products.
- Full size working kitchen with beautiful live edge Pippy Oak worktop and flip up matching kitchen extension. This is the same size kitchen as the van we live in (Dolomiti) and we make full on roast dinners, cakes, bread etc in the van with lots of room for chopping and baking using the Omnia oven on the hob. We have also handmade a slide out larder cupboard which gives lots of extra storage for spices and bottles.
- Thetford 922 hob – 2 burner hob with electric ignition
- Soft close drawers all have 9kg pull strength magnets to prevent them from opening when travelling and maintain a sleek kitchen finish.
- Round stainless steel sink with handmade copper tap and Whale 12v water pump with switch.
- 2 x Copper and pippy oak shelves which match the worktop
- Water 60 litres (We like to use 10 litre jerry cans which can be filled up anywhere including fountains, streams, fuel stations etc. Sometimes it can be tricky to fill up permanently fitted tanks if there isn’t a hose which is why we went for easily removable jerry cans).
- Alpicool CX40 40L Fridge Freezer
- Mood LED lighting around bedframe with lovely Coniston mountain light feature
- Bespoke LED copper ceiling light
- 4 x bespoke LED copper kitchen downlighters
- 3 x bespoke LED copper down lights that come on when the camper doors are opened
- Two sofa benches with storage underneath and cupboard for dometic 976 portable toilet.
- Pet cubby hole under bench
- 2 x storage cupboards under the bed
- Beautiful oak pull out table with 75kg hidden sliders
- Eberspacher diesel heater with 3 years parts and labour warranty (We only use excellent quality German diesel heaters that are built to last rather than cheaper Chinese alternatives)
Shower and Toilet
- Dometic 976 portable toilet
- Joolca HotTap hot water shower
- Fixed width ways double bed with memory foam mattress
- Additional 3rd berth made up from the sofa benches and cushions
Garage Area Under Bed
- There is a huge garage space underneath the bed which contains:
- Water container box on heavy duty sliders make it super easy to get the jerry cans in and out.
- 4 x 10 Ltr Water Containers
- Electrics cupboard with hinged door to keep everything safe
- Open storage space for extra equipment such as hiking and climbing gear, inflatable kayak etc
<b> Electrics </b>
- ABSO charging system with DC to DC charger and MPPT
- 1500 Pure sine wave inverter (remote controlled)
- 1 x Sterling Lithium Lifepo 120ah battery with bluetooth BMS system with 5 yr warranty
- 8 x USB charging sockets (bed and seating area)
- 1 x 3 pin plug socket for use with inverter
- 1 x battery capacity voltmeter and temperature monitor
- Victron battery charger with inbuilt bluetooth connectivity enables access to the VictronConnect app. Connected to the batteries permanently
- 2 x 150 watt semi-flexible monocrystalline solar panels (300 watt total solar capacity)
- Maxxair deluxe fan with smoke lid and remote control
- Celotex, spray foam and earth wool with silver bubble wrap and aluminium tape vapour barrier.
- 1 x opening side window and 1 fixed side window
- Rear door ladder
We also made sure the side bumper trims were sealed and holes all cleared out to prevent any water damage underneath to the bodywork and inside insulation.
Coniston has an alarm installed along with armour plating over the locks.